Saturday, June 26, 2010

What my husband will look like when he is old! Haha

So tonight Brandon decided he wanted to buzz his head for summer. So my Sister-in-law Didgette started on the project. We decided to try out some "new" hairstyles on him!



Ethan is making sure Daddy holds still so his head doesn't get cut off!!


His side profile! Haha haha haha rofl! Isn't he hot ladies?



We all tried talking him into leaving it!


Me seducing my sexy beast!


It worked!!

So this is how the Ball family spends our Saturday nights! I don't remember the last time we all laughed that hard! Tears were rolling and stomaches were hurting from all the laughter! (Bring out the depends!) It was a night to remember!
P.S- I am not posting pictures of his new hair do yet... I want the image to last a LONG time!
























No comments:

Post a Comment