Friday, June 4, 2010

San Diego Zoo!!

After graduation we went to the San Diego Zoo! It was so much fun! I loved it and I could not believe how big it was! The animals are so cool. When we got there the first thing we did was the bus tour. It was fun to see most everything... then we picked what animals we really wanted to see and then after we were able to find them.



I can't believe how huge the Polar Bears are! It is unreal! I loved the Polar Bears! They are so cool. It is fun to see animals that you don't see very often. The kids loved it! We were SO sore from walking around for 5 days straight!



When we got ready to leave we looked over at Taiya and this is what we found! Haha. I don't know why I think it is SO funny, but I do! lol.
Here are the girls! Please don't laugh at the way I look... I had HORRIBLE allergies the minute we got into California! It was so weird. My eyes just stung and burned. I could barely open my eyes for most of the trip! Haha. It was miserable! (As soon as we got home from California I picked up a pretty good cold... almost 2 weeks later and I still have it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment