Friday, June 4, 2010

Our Anniversary!

May 24th was our two year anniversary! I am SO happy that Heavenly Father sent Brandon to the kids and me! He has made the last two years fantastic! I never dreamt that I would ever have someone as special as he is. He is SO sweet, loving, hilarious, smart, hard working, honest, sincere, and faithful. I could go on for hours about what an amazing person he is. The thing that I love most about him is what an amazing father he is. I have never once questioned whether or not he truly loves my kids. I know he does! I know that they love him as their father as well. I honestly would be lost without him by my side. I am so excited for the day that we are all sealed together as an eternal family!

I am sure that most of you know our story, but I love it so I am going to tell it again! My Dad gave me money for Christmas so I was at the mall looking around with the kids. Eth had to go to the bathroom so we stopped so he could go. Brandon went in a few minutes later. They came out at the same time and Brandon told me that he helped Ethan wash his hands because he couldn't reach. He ask me if I was on myspace because I looked like one of his friends on there... but I didn't think we were. That is pretty much all we said and he parted ways. The next day we saw each other at church! He was going to the singles ward there and I was going to the family ward! We only talked for a second and then went our different ways. About a week later I get an email from him on myspace! It said, "I don't know if this is the Brooke I met at the mall, but if this is could you please email me back. I hope I don't sound creepy!" I emailed him back and we started emailing for a while. I went to his house once and he showed me what motocross was. For our first real date we went to Yellowstone for a race! That was the first time that I met most of his family! Haha. I loved how he was so close with his family and on the way to and from Yellowstone we talked non-stop. There were never any awkward silences.... I felt so comfortable with him right from the start!

We dated for 4 months and then were married! I knew right away that he was the person I was going to marry.
Branny Joe Poopenhowser, thank you for being my everything! Thank you for loving the kids and me the way you do! Thank you for supporting us. Thank you for working so hard so we can enjoy the things we do! Thank you for being my best friend! Thank you for always worrying about me! Thank you for all of the laughter and all of the tears! Thank you for your spirituality! Thank you for never giving up on me, even when I am being a pain! Thank you for not caring about my past, but focusing only on our future! Thank you for treating the kids and me with nothing but respect! Thank you for your amazing family... they have blessed my life so much! Thank you for always being by my side! Thank you for always helping out around the house and with the yard! Thank you for being close to my family! I don't know what I would do without you! You are my life, you are my world! I could not ask for a better life with more special people in it! I love you more than you could ever imagine and I hope that you never forget it! Thank you for being you! I love you FOREVER and for ALWAYS!!! Love, Your Wife







Some of our "dating" pictures! (above)




Our Engagement Pictures! (above)











I can't wait to spend the rest of my life and eternity with my best friend! I love you SO much! Thank you for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment