Friday, June 4, 2010

Sea World!

I LOVED Sea World! Wow! That place is so much fun! We loved all of the shows! The shows were so awesome! Here are some pictures from the killer whale show! I loved it. I could have gone back all day!







Ethan sat up front on the reserved seating since there weren't very many people there! Hehe.


Here are the pictures from the Sea Lion Show! The show was SO funny! The main guy was so funny! I was dying of laughter!





The kids and Brandon went on the Atlantis! I didn't because it was pretty cold! They had a blast on it! We got the pictures of them going down the waterfall and we were dying of laughter! The kids faces were hilarious! We thought it was so funny... so we bought it... for $17!! They rip you off there but their faces were worth it! I will try and post pictures of the actual picture in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment