Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Soccer Games!





The kids played soccer this year! It was so much fun to watch them. I felt a real soccer mom sitting through heat, rain, and even snow! Taiya's team won a few games, but Ethan's didn't win any. Haha. This was the first time playing for both of them and I am really hoping that they will keep it up next year! We got to know a few people in our ward a lot better seeing them at all the games and the few practices they had. I am just hoping that next year the weather cooperates better!


I could not believe that they did not cancel the games! I felt so bad for these poor kids having to play in weather like that! They really seemed to like it though! I hope this weather gets better soon... we haven't even been able to plant our garden yet because it has been raining too much and it keeps freezing at night!









No comments:

Post a Comment