Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A dReAm Is A WiSh YoUr hEaRt MaKeS!!

Tuesday and Wednesday we went to.... DISNEYLAND!!!! The happiest place on earth (as long as you are okay with insane crowds! haha) This was the first time going to Disneyland for Brandon, the kids, and me. I had been counting down the days for weeks... sorry everyone at work! :) In the morning we caught the hotel's shuttle and it took us to Disneyland. There was so much to take in! It is so beautiful there. There is so much creativity as well. Right off we ran into a few characters! I was thrilled about that!


Taiya's excited look! She was SO excited to be there!




I am sorry about the picture overload... but I can't help it!! I had WAY too much fun not to share it!


We ran back to the hotel to change and eat lunch! That was an adventure. We only had about 1/2 hr. to run to the hotel... change... run across the street (which didn't have a crosswalk the easy way, so we had to make a huge square to get there)... get our lunch... and eat it on the run! Luckily the shuttle driver was awesome and let us eat on it! We went on tunz of rides (I chickened out right when we were getting on Space Mountain! Haha) It was so cool to go in all the shops and all the rides and see the creativity and imagination that was put into them! I wish we would have had a whole week to stay there. (Incentive to go back soon!)


Haha... I loved all the fun things at Toon Town! We went to the Parade at night! It was SO much fun! I had the biggest blast! I felt like a 5 year old because I was SO excited!! We were in the front row and one of the guy dancers ask Taiya to come and dance with him and she turned him down!! I was dying! I told her that she is going to regret it SO much and sure enough the next day she told me she does. Taiya and Ethan were both invited to go dance around the floats and they said no to that too! My kids are NOT cool! Haha. If I didn't have 2 left feet and look like a nerd I would have been out there with him! :)



Here is what happens to kids when you are done with Disneyland! haha. Cute lil stinkers!




1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you guys had so much fun you deserve it. We should all go back next year!

    ReplyDelete