Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Last year in my 20's

On Friday I turned 29! Most people hate to think about turning 30, but I am actually excited. I made some really dumb decisions in my 20's and I am hoping that I will make amazing choices the whole time I am 30! Lol.

We had a really fun time for my birthday. My sweet sister-in-law Didgette came to babysit the kids while Brandon & I went on a date! It was so much fun to have alone time with my husband! First we went and saw Clash of the Titans! (I really liked this movie!) After dinner we went to the Buckle and got me a new pair of jeans! Then we went to Firehouse and had dinner. It was a great night and I am happy that I got to celebrate with my sweet little family! Thank you again Didge for watching the rascals! We sure do love you!

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! You are all fantastic.

We know we're getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it. ~Author Unknown (I was really excited about mine... so I must not be getting old yet!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment