Thursday, March 3, 2011

Changes

I have been a slacker on blogging lately... but in my defense, Brandon has had the laptop which has all the pictures. So for now, I will be updating our life lately. (without pictures)



Brandon opened Ballz Racing again this year during Christmas, only this year he is leaving it year round. We are very nervous but very excited. He changed the name to Ballzee Motorsports Apparel and Accessories so that he can sell more than just Ballz Racing. We have a lot more things in there now! If you are looking for some clothes, race gear, toys or videos... come check us out!! We are in the Cache Valley Mall across from Maurices. So far it has done really well... it is just hard on the family because Brandon is gone from 10 a.m.-9 p.m. That doesn't include his workout time after work either. I just keep praying that it will take off so that I can be home more since he is gone all the time... and if it keeps doing so well then eventually we can let employees run it way more!



Brandon will be gone 3 weeks in March to expos. That will be hard because we miss him like crazy when he is gone! He is pretty excited to go though because he will be bringing our new trailer to the hill climbs in Jackson. We just bought it... it is 46 ft. and has living quarters in the front and a vending area on the side. It is big enough in the back to fit a car! We are getting it wrapped, so it will be so cool! We are hoping that it will help bring in customers. We will try to hit a lot of outdoor races this summer. Let's hope this is our year!!



I am still full-time at the Cancer Center! I love it!! It is hard to be away from my kids so much, but it is a truly rewarding job! I am hoping that one day I can go to 3 days a week only... that way I can keep my insurance, still see my patients, and help with the finances.



The kids are staying busy! Taiya is doing soccer and dance this year. Eth will be racing. Ethan starts scouts in a couple of weeks! I can't believe how fast time is flying by! It feels like just yesterday they were still babies! Taiya will be in Young Women's in October! I feel old!



One of the biggest changes that we have coming up is that we are going to court to get the kids adopted to Brandon!!! We are so excited... and a little nervous. We are praying that it goes smooth and that we won't have any problems. As soon as they are adopted to Brandon, then we will have them sealed to us!! Ethan will be baptized either the day before or after the sealing so that our families that are from out of town can be there for both of our huge events! The waiting is torture, but I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for us and we are on his timeline. I am learning a lot about patience! We could use a lot of prayers right now!! I can't wait for the day when I get to announce our temple day!

Sorry to drag this out... but on a last note... I turn 30 one month from today!! Presents of all size and shape will be gladly accepted. :)

I hope that everyone is having a happy snowy Thursday! Next time... posts with pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Brooke,
    I am so happy things are going so well for you. I know how badly you wanted to meet a good man who would treat you the way you deserved to be treated. I'm so thrilled you found him.

    I will be praying that things come together with no problems so that you are able to be sealed together as a family.

    Both our lives have sure changed a lot since those days when we use to chat at The Sofa Source. I'm so thrilled you are on your way to the temple to be sealed. It is an amazing experience. I hope things continue to go well for you.

    ReplyDelete